R@H The Low Rider
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change"
Built in the UK for Race@Home, our new Low Rider platform is designed to offer stunning entry level motion to static cockpit users or to convert motion platforms using 3DOF to full 5DOF performance.
In designing the Low Rider, Race@Home addressed the following issues:
1. Height. Get off your high horse. It's a racing car, not a truck
2. Sound. Our platform is whisper quiet. You could install it in your flat and, if it doesn't fall through the floor, your neighbours won't know you're racing.
3. Installation. From delivery, you can be up and running in an hour. 2 if you're ordering the 5DOF kit
4. Looks. Your mates will love the custom colour scheme and high quality finish. Match to your carpet, curtains, wallpaper or favourite motor. 6 Underground green is really pretty.
5. Range. Low Rider can be ordered with up to 250mm of traction loss and 200 of surge if you want to go totally nuts.
6. Durability. You may not be a fat bloke, but if your chubby friends want a go, our quality components are built to last.
Super impose sleeping baby with Rig
Motion Platform sound test
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking"
We are all individuals, so why be treated any other way ?
Partnering with high end powder coating specialists, we are happy to offer the Low Rider in any colour imaginable, as standard**.
The days of black or silver only rigs are in the past.
Drive your Lando McLaren, Alonso Alpine or Vettel Aston or simply blend in with your curtains.
** Rainbow rigs or specialist finishes will be extra - sorry.....but can be done.
1. SFX 100 3 DOF motion platform
2. PT Actuator 3 / 4 / 5 DOF motion platform (simple, low cost upgrade)
3. DBox 3 DOF motion platform
4. Any other 3 DOF profile based platform we haven't heard of
5. Static floor standing rectangular profile based cockpits i.e. P1 X
The Low Rider is specially designed to work with a selection of static cockpits meaning you can now add traction loss and surge as your entry level into the motion journey.